Ora? err... Ora ERR... Oracle!

Searching for that elusive solution to the often heard ORA-XXXXX error, and finding interesting tidbits along the way!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Disclaimer

This blog does not pretend to know everything related to databases, or Oracle. All articles here are from my own research and experience, and the suggestions and opinions highlighted in all the entries may or may not be applicable to other scenarios. I'd suggest you always take the safe, sure approach and test out suggestions written in this blog with care before deploying anything in your production databases. I am not liable to any catastrophic event that may occur to it, so don't come running to me for answers to your problems if it happens.

On a sunnier note, If you have a question, I will try my best to answer any questions related to Oracle databases that you might have to the best of my knowledge. If I can't answer them (which will most probably be most of the time since I am just a neophyte), I'll probably politely point you to the a more experienced person, and then crawl into my hole for several days to depress on the fact that I am not omnicient. Please do not bother me with the same question again until then, otherwise I will be tempted to jump out of a 60 storey building and haunt you for the rest of my life.

If you find anything wrong or have an opinion to any of the entries, please feel free to leave a comment, and I will gladly welcome them. No man is an island, and humanity does not improve very much when nobody complains. Complainers are great when they make sense, logical, rational and sane, but otherwise, do not bother me or I will be tempted to stalk you and eventually poke your eye with a knitting needle.

And finally, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this blogsite are my own, and in no way reflects the opinions of my employers, past, current or future, Oracle, my mom or my pet tiger.

Thank you very much for reading this. Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home